The Storybook Castle
Measuring 7m long x 4.5m depth The Giant Story Book Castle forms the main feature of this playground. This multi-activity play tower incorporates a junior play tower to the right (lower deck for ages 2 – 4 ) and a higher left tower to the left.(5 – 11 years). Only children of approximately 4 years and older have the physical strength to access the higher level. The left Tower is the themed Banqueting Hall of the castle. Access to the upper level can be achieved by climbing the external climbing walls located on each gable end of the two towers. A climbing ladder to the rear of the octagonal tower provides a third access point. The storybook Castle has two high sided, extra wide safety slides.
Main uses include:
- 1 x Castle Tower
- 1 x junior safety slide ( yellow )
- 1 Octagonal Tower with Maintenance free roof
- 1 x bridge joining both Towers - safety sides
- 1 large 3.6m safety slide ( blue )
- 2 x vertical climbing walls
- 1 x vertical climbing ladder
- Themed Castle play area - lower level
- 4 Access / Exit points to top level
- Access to lower areas of the Storybook Castle
- low maintenance Deck25 climbing ramp
- Anti-slip, low maintenance Deck25 floor
- Visually attractive low maintainance panels
- HDPE plastic Vertical climbing wall
- twin skined slide with high safety sides
- heavy duty galvanised steel anchor system
- Stainless steel fixings used to secure panels
- Engineered Structural timber beams -treated, primed, lacquered and wax coated.
- Up to 20 year working life
This piece of playground Equipment is designed and built to last for many years without the need for painting or replacing parts. Installing Outdoor Play Equipment that is designed and made with low maintenance recycled materials make excellent business sense. - minimal maintenance for up 20 years represents substantial cost savings both in terms of chemicals, savings on replacement parts or even entire structures manpower and management time.
The Storybook Castle is an Eco product
This Junior and senior combination Play system is a truly eco friendly system. The floors are decked with anti-slip low maintenance Deck25 composite decking made from recycled plastic bottles and wood fibre. The sides are made from recycled plastics. The play system will never need to be painted or treated. Galvanised steel anchors support the engineered laminated vertical beams. The laminated vertical beams are protected with a 4 stage protection coating system.
Main uses include:
- Community Playgrounds
- Schools & Hospitals
- Hotels, Golf clubs & Holiday Resorts
- Very Safe - Round top
- Very low maintenance
- Visually attractive
- Contains loads of play activities
- Up to 20 year life span
We can manufacture our low maintenace play structures in a range of colours, we can arrange to insert the clients logo or emblem into our low maintenance play systems.
Manufacturing lead time is normally 4 weeks from written confirmation of order